- M1 Waveform Tools (M1 WT) and M1 Waveform Viewer (M1 WV) support National Instruments digitizers
M1 WT provides capabilities that aren't available directly from the manufacturer
- Advanced Debug
- File Tagging
- Compliance Breakout
M1 tools enable you to avoid being locked-in to a single hardware vendor
- All-platform, All-vendor support means M1 tools work identically with all of your waveform acquisition platforms
- M1 WT provides more functionality than the manufacturer's entire portfolio of digitizer software options, at a fraction of the cost"
- M1 tools turn your National Instruments digitizer system into a fully functional oscilloscope capable of supporting more than 100 analog channels.
- For simple automations, M1 WT's capabilities far outstrip those of scope-based automation packages
- For more complex automations, M1 WT complements LabVIEW's instrument-sequencing capabilities with unmatched measurement and analysis sequencing functionality
National Instruments, NI, and LabVIEW are trademarks of National Instruments. Neither ASA, nor any software programs or other goods or services offered by ASA, are affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by National Instruments.