I2C Compliance TestRevision 1.1, June, 2010
Using the I2C Compliance Test M1 Waveform Tools provides you with an expert solution to your compliance testing needs. M1 Waveform Tools is compatible with every real-time Keysight/Agilent, Tektronix, LeCroy, Rohde & Schwarz, and Yokogawa scope on the market, including the new Keysight/Agilent 90000 and Tek 70000 series. In addition, M1 supports digitizers manufactured by Keysight/Agilent/Acqiris, GaGe, National Instruments, Spectrum, and ZTEC.
By going with the M1 solution, if you don't meet your numbers you have the full power of M1 available to figure out what the problem is. If you need help, you can collaborate instantly by packaging up your waveform and sending it to your local signal integrity guru.
Most major signal standards are included, for free, with every installation of M1. Regardless of what standard you are working with, you will be ready to begin testing immediately with M1.
Spec Level: I2C v3
App Update Level/Date: 1.1, June 2010
Best Practices Revision Level: 4
Minimum M1 version required: v6.05.3
App Encryption: none
- Table 5 Characteristics of the SDA and SCL I/O stages (Standard, Fast, Fast+)
- Table 6 Characteristics of the SDA and SCL bus lines for Standard, Fast, and Fast-mode Plus I2C-bus devices[
- Table 7 Characteristics of the SDAH, SCLH, SDA and SCL I/O stages for Hs-mode I2C-bus devices
- Table 8 Characteristics of the SDAH, SCLH, SDA and SCL bus lines for Hs-mode I2C-bus devices
- Testing will require 2 x single-ended probes
- Not Applicable for this App