HDMI Compliance TestRevision 1.0, December, 2009
Using the HDMI Compliance Test M1 Waveform Tools provides you with an expert solution to your compliance testing needs. M1 Waveform Tools is compatible with every real-time Keysight/Agilent, Tektronix, LeCroy, Rohde & Schwarz, and Yokogawa scope on the market, including the new Keysight/Agilent 90000 and Tek 70000 series. In addition, M1 supports digitizers manufactured by Keysight/Agilent/Acqiris, GaGe, National Instruments, Spectrum, and ZTEC.
By going with the M1 solution, if you don't meet your numbers you have the full power of M1 available to figure out what the problem is. If you need help, you can collaborate instantly by packaging up your waveform and sending it to your local signal integrity guru.
Most major signal standards are included, for free, with every installation of M1. Regardless of what standard you are working with, you will be ready to begin testing immediately with M1.
App Update Level/Date: 1.1, June 2010
Best Practices Revision Level: 4
Minimum M1 version required: v6.05.3
App Encryption: none
- Table 4-15 - Source DC Characteristics at TP1 (except VOFF)
- Table 4-16 - Source AC Characteristics at TP1
- Figure 4-18 - Eye Diagram Mask at TP1 for Source Requirements
- Table 4-17 - Sink Operating DC Characteristics at TP2
- Table 4-19 - Sink AC Input Characteristics at TP2
- Figure 4-20 - Eye Diagram Mask at TP2 for Sink Requirements
- Testing will require 4 x single-ended and 2 x differential probes
- Not Applicable for this App