Fibre Channel Compliance TestRevision 1.0, December, 2009
Using the FibreChannel Compliance Test M1 Waveform Tools provides you with an expert solution to your compliance testing needs. M1 Waveform Tools is compatible with every real-time Keysight/Agilent, Tektronix, LeCroy, Rohde & Schwarz, and Yokogawa scope on the market, including the new Keysight/Agilent 90000 and Tek 70000 series. In addition, M1 supports digitizers manufactured by Keysight/Agilent/Acqiris, GaGe, National Instruments, Spectrum, and ZTEC.
By going with the M1 solution, if you don't meet your numbers you have the full power of M1 available to figure out what the problem is. If you need help, you can collaborate instantly by packaging up your waveform and sending it to your local signal integrity guru.
Most major signal standards are included, for free, with every installation of M1. Regardless of what standard you are working with, you will be ready to begin testing immediately with M1.
Spec Level: FC PI-13
App Update Level/Date: 1.0, December 2009
Best Practices Revision Level: 4
Minimum M1 version required: v4.00
App Encryption: none
- § 6.2.1: Table 6 - Signaling rate and Rise Time/Fall Time characteristics, for Optical Output
- § 6.2.1: Figure 16 - Pulse Shape characteristics for Optical Output
- § 6.2.3: Table 9 - Deterministic and Total Jitter at test points Beta-T, Beta-R, Delta-T, Delta-R, Gamma-T, and Gamma-R
- § 6.3.1: Figure 21 - Pulse Shape characteristics for Optical Output
- § 6.3.1: Table 11 - Signaling rate and Rise Time/Fall Time characteristics
- § 6.3.1: Table 12 - Signaling rate and Rise Time/Fall Time characteristics
- § 6.3.3: Table 13 - Deterministic and Total Jitter at test points Beta-T, Beta-R, Delta-T, Delta-R, Gamma-T, and Gamma-R
- § 9: Table 26 - Signaling rate
- § 9.1: Table 27 - Eye mask at Beta-T, Gamma-T, and Delta-T
- § 9.2: Table 28 - Eye mask at Beta-R, Gamma-R, and Delta-R
- § 9.3: Table 29 - Deterministic and Total Jitter at Beta-R, Beta-T, Gamma-R, Gamma-T, Delta-R, and Delta-T
- Testing will require 2 x single-ended probes
- Not Applicable for this App