Revision 1.0, December, 2009
Using the DDR2 Compliance Test with M1 Waveform Tools provides you with an expert solution to your compliance testing needs. M1 Waveform Tools is compatible with every real-time Keysight/Agilent, Tektronix, LeCroy, Rohde & Schwarz, and Yokogawa scope on the market, including the new Keysight/Agilent 90000 and Tek 70000 series. In addition, M1 supports digitizers manufactured by Keysight/Agilent/Acqiris, GaGe, National Instruments, Spectrum, and ZTEC.
By going with the M1 solution, if you don't meet your numbers you have the full power of M1 available to figure out what the problem is. If you need help, you can collaborate instantly by packaging up your waveform and sending it to your local signal integrity guru.
Most major signal standards are included, for free, with every installation of M1. Regardless of what standard you are working with, you will be ready to begin testing immediately with M1.
Spec Level: JESD 79-2E, April, 2008
App Update Level/Date: 1.7, June 2010
Best Practices Revision Level: 4
Minimum M1 version required: v6.05.3
App Encryption: none
Measurements Made: Our DDR2 Compliance Test will test the following tables in the JESD79-2E specification
- Table 19 - Input DC logic level
- Table 20 - Input AC logic level
- Table 21 - AC input test conditions (VSWING(MAX), SLEW)
- Table 22 - Differential input AC logic level
- Table 23 - Differential AC output parameters
- Table 24 - AC overshoot/undershoot specification for address and control pins: A0-A15, BA0-BA2, CS, RAS, CAS, WE, CKE, ODT
- Table 25 - AC overshoot/undershoot specification for clock, data, strobe, and mask pins: DQ, (U/L/R)DQS, (U/L/R)DQS#, DM, CK, CK#
- Testing will require 2 x single-ended and 2 x differential probes
- Not Applicable for this App