Standards Body Program
In order to drive greater adoption of the Developers Forum mission, we have made an arrangement with one of its sponsors, ASA Corp. ASA Corp will provide a no-cost copy of M1™ Waveform Tools and multiple no-cost copies of M1 Reader products, along with appropriate training, to any member(s) of any industry standards body.
- Develop your compliance test procedures rapidly using ASA Corp's long list of existing measurements, features and existing capabilities.
- Develop one compliance test that works on all of the major real-time oscilloscope and digitizer families.
- Use the only tool in the industry for developing and running compliance tests.
- Immediately start developing your test(s).
- Developers Forum will provide a dedicated forum area to conduct discussions pertinent to your development work.
In order to receive the no-cost development tools from ASA, an officer of the Standards Body must sign an agreement to do the following:
- Ensure that any ASA products provided will only be used for doing the work related to the standards body, primarily to include the development of compliance tests for their standard.
- Publicize this capability within the standards body or to make the members aware that this capability exists.
- Retrieve, from any departing member of the standards body, any tool provided by Developers Forumm.
- Agree to return to Developers Forum any provided tools upon dissolution of the standards body.
- Provide Developers Forum with an administrative contact within the standards body.
For an application for the Standards Body Program ASAP or to have a representative of ASA contact you, please contact us.