M1 Waveform Tools™
YOUR digitizer should only run the best...
What M1 can do for your Keysight/Agilent digitizer
Keysight/Agilent digitizers are popular, industry leading instruments which are supported by M1 Waveform Tools.
M1 will dramatically expand the contribution this instrument makes on your measurement workflow at a very reasonable cost. It will provide richer analysis, debug and exploration, and accelerate your project's measurement work with capabilities like collaboration, analysis automation, automatic detection of signal-integrity faults, and a rich library of measurements and compliance applications without the need to program. M1 includes the capability to directly interface with popular programming tools such as LabVIEW, MATLAB, C#, Perl and Python to provide access to the entire set of measurements and automations. If you're like most users, your digitizer shares lab space with a mixture of test equipment from different manufacturers that make digitizers or real-time oscilloscopes. Keysight/Agilent/Acqiris, Tektronix, Teledyne/LeCroy, NI, GaGe, Yokogawa, Rohde & Schwartz, Spectrum, and Teradyne/ZTEC – having a tool that supports them all with a common UI, analysis engine, automation language and data format just simplifies your work significantly.
|Model||Bits||Bandwidth||Sample rate||Channels||M1 Licensing Level|
|U1061A-001 (DC135)||8||500 MHz||1 GSa/s||2 analog|
|U1061A-002 (DC140)||8||1 GHz||2 GSa/s||2 analog|
|U1062A-001 (DC122)||10||2 GHz||4 GSa/s||1 analog|
|U1062A-002 (DC152)||10||2 GHz||4 GSa/s||2 analog|
|U1063A-001 (DC265)||8||150 MHz||500 MSa/s||4 analog|
|U1063A-002 (DC270)||8||250 MHz||1 GSa/s||4 analog|
|U1064A-001 (DC211)||8||1 GHz||4 GSa/s||1 analog|
|U1064A-002 (DC241)||8||1 GHz||4 GSa/s||2 analog|
|U1064A-004 (DC271)||8||1 GHz||4 GSa/s||4 analog|
|U1065A-001 (DC222)||10||3 GHz||8 GSa/s||1 analog|
|U1065A-002 (DC252)||10||3 GHz||8 GSa/s||2 analog|
|U1065A-004 (DC282)||10||3 GHz||8 GSa/s||4 analog|
|U1066A-001 (DC440)||12||100 MHz||420 MSa/s||1 analog|
|U1066A-002 (DC438)||12||100 MHz||200 MSa/s||2 analog|
|U1068A (DP210/DP211)||8||500 MHz||2 GSa/s||1 analog|
|U1069A-001 (DP214)||8||1 GHz||2 GSa/s||1 analog|
|U1069A-002 (DP235)||8||500 MHz||1 GSa/s||2 analog|
|U1069A-003 (DP240)||8||1 GHz||2 GSa/s||2 analog|
|U1070A-001 (DP310)||12||100 MHz||420 MSa/s||1 analog|
|U1070A-002 (DP308)||12||100 MHz||200 MSa/s||1 analog|
|U1070A-003 (DP306)||12||50 MHz||100 MSa/s||1 analog|
|U1080A (AC240/SC240)||8||1 GHz||2 GSa/s||2 analog|
|U1082A-001 (AP240)||8||1 GHz||2 GSa/s||2 analog|
|U1082A-002 (AP235)||8||500 MHz||1 GSa/s||2 analog|
|U1083A-002||10||3 GHz (this exceeds the Nyquist limit)||2 GSa/s||2 analog|
|U1083A-003||10||3 GHz (this exceeds the Nyquist limit)||1.2 GSa/s||1 analog|
|U1083A-005||12||1 MHz to > 2 GHz (this exceeds the Nyquist limit)||
500 MSa/s (4 channels)
1 GSa/s (2 channels)
2 GSa/s (1 channel)
|U1083A-007||14||> 300 MHz (this exceeds the Nyquist limit)||125 MSa/s||8 analog|
|U1084A-001||8||1.5 GHz||4 GSa/s||2 analog|
|U1084A-002||8||1.5 GHz||2 GSa/s||2 analog|
|U1084A-003||8||500 MHz||1 GSa/s||2 analog|
|U5303A||12||2 GHz (this exceeds the Nyquist limit)||
1.6 GSa/s (2 channels)
3.2 GSa/s (1 channel)
|U5309A-CH2||8||300 MHz or 500 MHz||500 MSa/s, 1 GSa/s, or 2 GSa/s||2 analog|
|U5309A-CH8||8||300 MHz or 500 MHz||500 MSa/s, 1 GSa/s, or 2 GSa/s||8 analog|
2 GSa/s (2 channels)
4 GSa/s (1 channel)
|M9211A||10||3 GHz||4 GSa/s||1 analog|
|M9202A||12||1 GHz||2 GSa/s||1 analog|
|M9703A||12||3 GHz||4 GSa/s||8 analog|
* - digitizer characteristics and prices are derived from the Keysight/Agilent web site
Software subscription avail: Yes Offline analysis: Yes Apps Store: Yes Automation of analysis: Yes EDA analysis compatibility: Yes Training available: Yes (in-product, M1 Flight School on web and on-site) Projected model support: Indefinite No. of simultaneous meas.: No practical limit One-click reporting: Yes MATLAB connectivity: Yes
Did you know...?
1. M1 Waveform Tools supports more Agilent scope models than Agilent software does? More Tektronix scope models than Tektronix... etc.
2. M1 not only works on ALL your real-time scopes, but it also supports digitizers and your EDA tools as well. One tool, across all your hardware, end to end – from concept/EDA through R&D, characterization, production test and field deployment.
3. M1 can automatically detect a full range of known signal-integrity faults.
4. M1 still supports every scope it has ever supported? We never stop supporting a supported model. This allows your hardware investment to remain on the functionality state of the art line its entire life.
5. A site license (every scope, every laptop) for M1 probably costs less than what you’re spending on the software for just ONE scope each quarter, or what you’re spending on the software load for just 10 rental scopes.
- About the differences between M1 and OEM scope software
- About M1 Waveform Tools
- Manufacturer’s information page (external site will open in a new window/tab)
- Contact us
If you’ve already figured out M1 does more, costs less and makes your life vastly easier than the OEM approach, press the button to accelerate your measurement life...
Just want to view waveforms?
Until you’re ready to move up to a rich analysis/debug/collaboration/automation tool, here’s a simple but award-winning waveform viewer for your scope and your EDA tools: