Versatility without limits
Power Turn-On TimeRevision 1.0, October 2013
This Special Measurement measures the turn-on time between the input and output of a switching power supply.
Spec Level: N/A
App Update Level/Date: 1.0, October 2013
Minimum M1 version required: v7.00
- Turn-on time between when the input reaches a minimum voltage and when the output reaches a certain percentage of its final value
- Turn-on time
- Only one turn-on event is captured per scope trigger
- Acquisition is long enough for output to settle into its final value
- Voltage (V) probes should be placed as shown below:
- Not Applicable for this App
ASA is in the process of adding a variety of power-related Measurement Apps, to be followed shortly by a complete Power Application to organize and expand these measurements.
Provide feedback to ASA about this App