Versatility without limits
Power Output RippleRevision 1.0, October 2013
This Special Measurement provides parameters for the measurement of Ripple on the output of a switching power supply.
Spec Level: N/A
App Update Level/Date: 1.0, October 2013
Minimum M1 version required: v7.00
- RMS Voltage (over only complete cycles of the switching waveform)
- Peak voltage (maximum absolute value)
- Crest Factor
- RMS Voltage
- Peak voltage maximum
- Crest Factor (Peak / RMS)
- Can be used to measure either Voltage or Current waveforms
- Voltage (V) or Current (I) probes should be placed as shown below:
- Not Applicable for this App
- This App is also used to measure the listed parameters for Power Quality measurements, using the same probe placements as specified for the Power Quality App.
- ASA is in the process of adding a variety of power-related Measurement Apps, to be followed shortly by a complete Power Application to organize and expand these measurements.
Provide feedback to ASA about this App