M1 Waveform Tools™
YOUR digitizer should only run the best...
What M1 can do for your GaGe Razor CompuScope 14x2 CS1422 digitizer
GaGe is a leading manufacturer of high speed digitizers that can provide greater channel density and higher resolution to Test and Measurement applications. The Razor CompuScope 14x2 CS1422 digitizer is a popular, industry leading instrument which is supported by M1 Waveform Tools. M1 will dramatically expand the contribution this instrument makes on your measurement workflow at a very reasonable cost. It will provide richer analysis, debug and exploration, and accelerate your project's measurement work with capabilities like collaboration, analysis automation, automatic detection of signal-integrity faults, and a rich library of measurements and compliance applications without the need to program. M1 includes the capability to directly interface with popular programming tools such as LabVIEW, MATLAB, C#, Perl and Python to provide access to the entire set of measurements and automations. If you're like most users, your digitizer shares lab space with a mixture of test equipment from different manufacturers that make digitizers or real-time oscilloscopes. Agilent/Acqiris, Tektronix, LeCroy, NI, GaGe, Yokogawa and Rohde & Schwartz – having a tool that supports them all with a common UI, analysis engine, automation language and data format just simplifies your work significantly.
|Sample Rate:||200 MSa/s|
|Memory Depth:||128 Mpts standard|
|List Price:||By request|
* - digitizer characteristics and prices are derived from the GaGe web site
M1 on this instrument
|M1 Licensing Level:||5|
|Software subscription avail:||Yes|
|Automation of analysis:||Yes|
|EDA analysis compatibility:||Synopsis, Cadence, Mentor and other major providers with SimBridge App|
|Training available:||Yes (in-product, M1 Flight School on web and on-site)|
|Projected model support:||Indefinite|
|No. of simultaneous meas.:||No practical limit|
Did you know...?
1. M1 Waveform Tools supports more Agilent scope models than Agilent software does? More Tektronix scope models than Tektronix... etc.
2. M1 not only works on ALL your real-time scopes, but it also supports your EDA tools as well. One tool, across all your hardware, end to end – from concept/EDA through R&D, characterization, production test and field deployment.
3. M1 can automatically detect a full range of known signal-integrity faults.
4. M1 still supports every scope it has ever supported? We never stop supporting a supported model. This allows your hardware investment to remain on the functionality state of the art line its entire life.
5. A site license (every scope, every laptop) for M1 probably costs less than what you’re spending on the software for just ONE scope each quarter, or what you’re spending on the software load for just 10 rental scopes.
- About the differences between M1 and OEM scope software
- About M1 Waveform Tools
- Manufacturer’s information page for this instrument (external site will open in a new window/tab)
- Contact us